DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Biomethane Market, By Feedstock Type (Agricultural Waste, Animal Manure, Organic Household waste, Energy Crops, and Others), By Production Method (Fermentation v/s Gasification), By Application, By Region, Competition Opportunity, and Forecast, 2017-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global biomethane market valued at USD3944.28 million that is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 5.80% during the forecast period to achieve market value of USD5606.64 million by 2027F.
The market growth can be attributed to growing investments and development in the sector. Moreover, financial aids for the gas distribution facilities and expansion of the related infrastructure would further drive the growth of the global biomethane market in the upcoming five years.
The demand is further increasing from the power generation sector with increasing concerns toward exhausting non-renewable sources of energy and power like coal, petrol & petroleum products, etc. further aiding the growth of the global biomethane market in the future five years. Growing investments in the eco-friendly alternatives for a greener and sustainable environment also play an important role in market growth.
The global biomethane market is segmented by feedstock type, production method, application, regional distribution, and competitional landscape. Based on feedstock type, the market is further segmented into agricultural waste, animal manure, organic household waste, energy crops, and others, By production method, the market is differentiated between fermentation and gasification.
Based on application, the market is further segmented into automotive, power generation, and others. On the basis of regional distribution the market is divided into North American region, European region, South American region, Asia Pacific region, and Middle East & Africa region.
Fermentation is anticipated to lead the production method segment of the market and hold the largest revenue shares of the market in the upcoming five years. The segmental growth can be attributed to increased inclination of the production sector towards economic and ecological methods of biomethane production. Rising concerns toward degrading environment and depleting ozone layer causing life threatening issues are further responsible for the fermentation process of production of biomethanes.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017- 2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F- 2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of global biomethane market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global biomethane market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast global biomethane market based on feedstock type, production method, application, regional distribution, and competition landscape.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global biomethane market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global biomethane market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global biomethane market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global biomethane market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global biomethane market.
- EnviTec Biogas AG
- CNG Services Ltd.
- Future Biogas Ltd.
- VERBIO AG
- PlanET Biogas Global GmbH
- Gazasia Ltd.
- Biogas Products Ltd.
- Schmack Carbotech GmbH
- The Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas)
In this report, global biomethane market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Biomethane Market, By Feedstock Type:
- Agricultural Waste
- Animal Manure
- Organic Household Waste
- Energy Crops
Biomethane Market, By Production Method:
Biomethane Market, By Application:
- Power Generation
Biomethane Market, By Region:
- United Kingdom
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h4pag5