LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 30, 2020–
The Vitamins procurement market will register an incremental spend of about $ 3 billion, growing at a CAGR of 8.45% from 2020-2024. A targeted strategic approach to Vitamins market sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers. This report offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic . Request free sample pages
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200930005481/en/
SpendEdge has announced the release of its Global Vitamins Market Procurement Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
Key benefits to buy this report:
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the category growth drivers?
- What are the constraints on category growth?
- Who are the suppliers in this market?
- What are the demand-supply shifts?
- What are the major category requirements?
- What are the procurement best practices in this market?
Information on Latest Trends and Supply Chain Market InformationKnowledge center on COVID-19 impact assessment
- SpendEdge’s reports now include an in-depth complimentary analysis of the COVID-19 impact on procurement and the latest market data to help your company overcome sourcing challenges.
- Our Vitamins procurement intelligence report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation.
Vitamins Procurement: Strategies and Category Management
This report provides comprehensive inputs on streamlining your Vitamins category management practices. Subscribe Now for detailed answers on:
- What should be my strategic sourcing objectives, activities, and enablers for Vitamins category?
- Which negotiation levers can I pull for cost-saving?
- What are Vitamins procurement best practices I should be promoting in my supply chain?
SPEND GROWTH AND DEMAND SEGMENTATION
- The Vitamins market will register an incremental spend of about $ 3 billion, growing at a CAGR of 8.45% from 2020-2024
- On the supply side, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC will have the maximum influence owing to the supplier base.
The drivers and inhibitors that influence these global and regional outlooks are also elaborated in detail. Request for a FREE sample to access our in-depth growth decomposition analysis:
- Is this growth cyclical?
- When will the growth curve peak?
- What is driving the growth (or lack of it) in individual geographies?
- Which geographies hold the most rewarding opportunities for buyers and suppliers?
Some of the top Vitamins suppliers enlisted in this report
This Vitamins procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- BASF SE
- Koninklijke DSM NV
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Glanbia Plc
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- ParkAcre Enterprises Ltd.
- Nestlé SA
- Dow Inc.
This procurement report answers help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their Vitamins requirements, following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the Vitamins category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform – Activate Free subscription.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know morehttps://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo?
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200930005481/en/
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FITNESS & NUTRITION HEALTH
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/30/2020 12:30 PM/DISC: 09/30/2020 12:30 PM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.