The Successful Transactional Procurement Administrator will be responsible for providing front line service delivery of procurement related activities within Purchase to Pay, specifically managing the process from customer requirement to Purchase Order placement and all related activities to enable accurate invoice payment.
Our client is a leading company within the I.T industry, based in Salford Quays. The Procurement Services team provide guidance and support to NHS customers.
The main responsibilities for the Transactional Procurement Administrator will be:
- Review procurement requirements, in line with the compliance and standard financial instructions per
- Review non compliant requistions, documentation including contracts, quotes and catalogue items for processing requisitions.
- To be the Customer service and assist and direct any queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Arrange new supplier sets, liasing between clients and suppliers, to ensure bank details and required documents are received in a compliant format and actioned in a timely manner.
- Provide advice and guidance to External stakeholders on effective submission of requisitions
The Successful Transactional Procurement Administrator will have/be:
- Previous experience as an Administrator
- Previous Procurement expereince
- A proven ability in IT systems with MS Office skills
- Procurement experience desirable not essential.
- A proven ability to deliver quickly and accurately to customers across a high volume of requests.
- A high level of organisational skills, effective time-management and a proactive approach to delivery.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with stakeholders at a variety of levels within NHS SBS and customer organisations.
Immediate Start + Excellent company + £10.42 p/h + Temp- Perm