In terms of revenue, the global Supply Chain as a Service (SCaaS) market is anticipated to reach US$ 12.21 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period. Supply Chain as a Service (SCaaS) is an innovative model that is witnessing adoption from Enterprises around the world. Enterprises are investing heavily in partnering with service providers to support a particular or multiple areas of supply chain which includes procurement, logistics, planning and forecasting, warehouse and inventory management and many more. Supply Chain as a Service helps the companies to reduce time to market by providing accurate sales forecast of the product and reliable logistics solution. Adoption from consumer durables and retail sector would increase over the forecasted period as many enterprises from these industry verticals have multinational reach which demands an optimize supply chain.
Request For a Sample Copy@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=275
The detailed research study provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the supply chain as a service (SCaaS) market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as the supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply-side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Key Findings of the Report:
- In terms of revenue, global supply chain as a service (SCaaS) market is expected to reach US$ 12.21 billion by 2027 owing to rising need amongst enterprises to reduce the overhead expenses associated with inventory management, production, and logistics amongst others.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period owing to increasing manufacturing activities along with improving infrastructure facilities. Tata Consultancy Service Limited, based in India is engaged in providing solutions and services for supply chain as a service to different industry verticals.
- Some of the players operating in the supply chain as a service (SCaaS) market are A.P. Moller – Maersk, Accenture, DHL International GmbH, Entercoms, GEP, HCL Technologies, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Zensar Technologies Ltd, Celestica Inc., amongst others.
Enquiry Before Buying@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=275
Supply Chain as a Service (SCaaS) market:
Supply Chain as a Service (SCaaS) market By Applications
- Planning and Forecasting
- Warehouse and Inventory Management
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Supply Chain as a Service (SCaaS) market Industry Verticals
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Automotive and Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Government and Defense
- IT and Telecom
Supply Chain as a Service (SCaaS) market By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Access the Full Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Supply-Chain-as-a-Service-Market-2019-2027-275
About Absolute Markets Insights:
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Email id: [email protected]