An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supplier Materials Manager within our site in Carlow. This is a new role which requires someone who can lead a team accountable for new product introduction, change control and complaints. You will work in close collaboration with the Engineering, Operations and Quality teams and be responsible for maintaining process documentation maps, metrics, planning, training and change management in regard to SAP.
What you will do:
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- Be accountable for the Management of the Material introduction process ensuring that all suppliers, customers and materials are approved for use on site in compliance with site and Global procedures.
- Ensuring supplier complaints are raised, investigated and closed out in accordance with site and global procedures.
- Ensure SCN’s (Supplier Change notifications) are implemented in a timely manner.
- Manage and co-ordinate the Supply Chain Working group to ensure that all Intercompany materials are created approved and shipped to and from the company without issue.
- Ensures that SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are in place with sister sites to clearly outline site to site interactions.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination of complaints ensuring supplier complaints are raised, investigated and closed out in accordance with site and global procedures.
- Ensure that the team receives appropriate resources and programmes to develop technical and other skills, to complete their jobs whilst stimulating personal growth and development in line with role.
- Drive continuous improvement by steering and active participation in system failure investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate. Develop and maintain training programmes.
- Manage root cause analysis of system failures, substandard equipment performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues.
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- 8 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or GMP manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline
- SAP knowledge is essential
- Report, standards, policy writing skills essential within Excel and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, Europe and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
- Strategy planning and development focusing on Customers and Patients
- Experience driving results and accountability within the team
As a company, we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do. We keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions and treatments for some of the world’s most challenging healthcare needs.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment.
So, if you are ready to:
Invent solutions to meet unmet healthcare needs, Impact the future by driving one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, and inspire your team to reach their full potential and push the boundaries of science and technology, please apply today.