Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
The Warehouse Manager will have a strategic role in the planning and coordinating of all inventory and shipments. This role is responsible for general warehouse management of raw materials, finished goods and POS merchandise, including the day-to-day supervision of staff, overseeing work organized by Warehouse Supervisors, management of brewery grain transportation and overseeing the E-Commerce fulfillment operations. The Warehouse Manager will play a vital role in implementing plans or goals for the department. This position will be hands-on in the everyday duties of the warehouse.
What You Will Do
* Maintain receiving, warehousing, and assists distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
* Responsible for employee lifecycle of warehousing, grain handling, transportation operations and mobile equipment maintenance staff.
* Oversee POS and E-Commerce fulfillment operations and partner with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service
* Ensure operational compliance with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
* Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
* Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
* Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the warehouse management system (WMS)
* Maintain physical condition of multiple warehouses by adhering to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacements
* Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions, and setting KPI targets
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Please Apply if You Have
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required or any combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved required
* 5 years Relevant experience in a warehouse environment or equivalent required and
* 3 years team leadership experience required and