Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
- Coordination of the creation/management/governance of the end to end critical path from development to launch and alignment/communications across the key related business functions.
- Supporting the ongoing drive to increase agility, reduce waste and simplify the operating critical path of the business.
- Day to day coordination of the SC analytics function, ensuring delivery or key cross functional analytics and management of key supply chain analytics/measures and tracking.
- Coordination with the central data and analytics function in the definition and delivery of supply chain advanced analytics initiatives.
• Lead Critical Path Seasonal Creation and Alignment Across All Functions
• Underpin calendar evolution with analytics and project managing strategic calendar changes
• Present calendar evolution to business partners
• Coordination, Tracking and reporting of the Burberry Critical Path & Support to Cross Functional Teams in Issue Resolution/Mitigation
• Support in the Critical Path escalation management & cascading of key decisions
• Partnering with key strategic projects such as Lead Time Reduction & SC Agility to drive improvements in CP & operations
• Management of the Business Delivery of the calendar
o Owning timelines
o Ensuring key decisions made in a timely manner
o Driving the comms/cascades across the cross functional operational teams and managing close alignment
o Partnering with the other key cross functional capsule leads in the development & execution of projects
o Planning & coordinating any war rooms/focused cross functional teams in delivery
o Ensuring regional alignment
o Supporting in KPI management and tracking of success/costs
o A necessity in advanced analytical skills, which will underpin research into future WoW, Projects and initiatives.
• Day to day coordination of the supply chain analytics function
• Supporting in the development of cross functional reporting and regional alignment of reporting
• Management of the SC dashboard
• Coordination of target setting and measuring
• Ongoing maintenance/enhancement of central supply chain reporting
• Supporting with the SC advanced analytics programmes definition and delivery through the central Data & Analytics Function
• Accountable for the coordination and evolution of the calendar
• Day to day management of the SC analytics team
• Coordination of analytics across SC teams
• Partnership in definition and delivery with the Central Data and Analytics function
- A necessity in advanced analytical skills, which will underpin research into future WoW, Projects and initiatives.
- Proven data and analytics skills
- Stakeholder management
- Strong experience in change management
- Complex Project Management Skills
- Experience in Change Programmes/Transformations
- Demonstrable Data and Analytics Experience
- Experience running cross functional analytics and KPI management