We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values – Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers – which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As a Senior Application Manager you will oversee the implementation, support and maintenance of Enterprise Suite of applications across Farfetch group of companies. You will also be responsible to align the software deployments strategy to meet the companies Business Strategy, working alongside with business, product and technology teams. You will be accountable to manage our Centre of Excellence and build a skilled team with strong expertise on the field supported by best in class methodologies and processes. This is a key role within our team structure, with a global impact in terms of scope, driving the adoption of new capabilities and driving a luxury experience across all customer touchpoints.
What you’ll do
- Define and execute a strategy to achieve a streamlined application management that will drive the global business value across group companies
- Establish and promote a Centre of Excellence to drive best practices across implementation and support domains
- Deliver expert knowledge on Enterprise grade product suite to enable business digitalization across core business areas (commercial ERP and/or Supply Chain and/or Logistics Operations)
- Lead a team of experts to deliver IT projects aligning with Business Strategies
- Engage and manage Product vendors and SIs to participate in key initiatives implementation as well as support and maintenance activities
- Ensure the IT roadmap is property prioritized and takes dependencies into account
- Ensure the best practice standards, processes and procedures are implemented across all applications
- Set and measure performance objectives against a budget and portfolio of solutions.
Who you are
- Interested in working in a modern, agile environment with customer centricity mindset
- Dynamic and willing to work at a global scale, building relations across the Farfetch group
- Experienced in leadership and team management roles
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- You have excellent customer & stakeholder management skills
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have a proven track record of Enterprise grade Suite of Applications
- You have a minimum of 6 years experience working on large scale IT implementations
- Experienced in ERP, Supply Chain and Logistics systems implementations
- Available to travel.
As a Senior Application Manager you will oversee the implementation, support and maintenance of Enterprise Suite of applications across Farfetch group of companies.