Raw Materials Procurement Specialist – Global FMCG – £45-55k + Bonus + Package
Thanks to an unprecedented growth spike within this FMCG giant, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious procurement professional with experience sourcing raw materials to join an award-winning organisation. As part of the group procurement function, you’ll be operating in a crucial role within the supply chain which covers a group spend in excess of $2 billion across core categories.
As a Buyer within raw materials, your role will consist of leading on sourcing projects across this rapidly expanding business unit. You will assume ownership of a $30m+ spend whilst engaging collaboratively with the broader procurement function to leverage the company’s enviable procurement expertise and drive innovation and change. With an unrivalled reputation for professional development, this is the perfect opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals, with the resources and training to progress into a senior position within 12 months.
As Raw Materials Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- The end to end procurement process across your designated project portfolio.
- Assist in the implementation of strategic procurement processes to deliver significant cost savings to the organisation
- Work closely with senior managers to understand and influence stakeholders
- Support the NPD pipeline by providing commercial expertise to the marketing units on supply chain dynamics and strategy.
- Developing and executing procurement category strategies for responsible category using 7-step strategic sourcing process delivering value across quality, service, risk, innovation, and cost
As a Raw Materials Procurement Specialist, you will have:
- Experience working across direct procurement, with experience in raw materials essential but you could come from any packing/co-packing, commodities or direct FMCG buying background
- End to end procurement experience in an established procurement, managing complex category spends.
- Degree + CIPS beneficial
With future expansion on the horizon, this is the ideal opportunity for a junior buyer looking for the next step up at a world-renowned brand. For more information, or to apply, please send your CV across to Alex at jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.