Procurement Project Manager – Advanced Technologies – £40,000-£50,000 plus package
Leading firm at the forefront of driving future technologies seek assured procurement professional to lead complex, strategic projects at their state-of-the-art HQ.
Following an exciting transformation, this firm are in growth mode so are seeking procurement experts from a variety of industry backgrounds. You will need a strong commercial skillset to succeed in this role, so previous project management experience will be advantageous. Working alongside a world-class team of procurement talent, you will be entrusted from day one to lead on business-critical projects.
You will work cross-functionally with commercial, manufacturing and technology teams to deliver engagements key to broader business strategy. By monitoring the project pipeline, you will mould the supply chain to deliver engagements and optimise performance across different business units.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Strong procurement skillset
- Project management/project-based experience
- Impressive commercial acumen
- High-calibre communication, strong influencing skills
Reasons to apply:
- Internationally recognised brand
- Strong progression opportunities, within procurement/category management or other commercial departments
- Exposure to drive your own career progression
- Opportunities to move internationally
This is a truly exciting role with an iconic British organisation. For more information and to schedule a confidential discussion, email your CV to [email protected] or apply using the link.