PROCUREMENT MANANGER – FOOD INDUSTRIES – BUCKINGHAMSHIRE – £45-55K + 10% BONUS + 7K CAR ALLOWANCE
Following a global expansion of their retail stores, my client has created a brand-new role for a purchasing manager to join the food service arm of the business. Boasting over 40,000 retail stores and over a third of them in Europe alone, they have gone from strength to strength over the years, developing a trusted brand that consumers love!
As a Procurement Manager you will be joined an established procurement function, joining an intimate team of 12 with ownership over the non-food categories. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the end to end procurement process across everything from equipment, to décor to packaging and furniture. With over £50m in spending power, you will work autonomously to manage expectation of multiple stakeholders across the region, producing savings and creating procurement excellence.
As a Procurement Manager (non-food) you will be responsible for:
- End to end procurement across a variety of non- food categories (anything and everything you can’t eat!)
- To work within the Equipment and Décor team, focusing on driving value and performance from new and existing suppliers, with constant attention to Franchisee profitability and the strategic goals of the brand
- Creation and delivery of category plans for nominated equipment and décor items
- Develop and drive delivery of projects using the internal category management and project management process tools to secure stakeholder buy-in, define the critical path, provide clear feedback and progress reports
- Build deep understanding of cost structures, supply/value chains and total cost of ownership
As a Procurement Manager (non-food) you will have:
- A background in direct procurement, any further experience within food related industries will be beneficial but not essential
- Strong supplier performance management experience
- Proven track record working in a fast-moving environment (ideally FMCG).
- Degree + CIPS beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing procurement function within a well-known and established brand. For more information to or apply, please contact Shiva at email@example.com
Key words: FMCG procurement, direct procurement, food procurement, strategy, category management, strategic sourcing, suppler performance, supplier relationship management, non food procurement, RFP, RFI,