Global Procurement Manager – FMCG Manufacturing/Raw Materials
After a successful period of global commercial transformation, this iconic FMCG are recruiting across multiple positions. A key position for them is this Global Procurement Manager position, that sits within their External Manufacturing business and covers spend across Raw Materials, Packaging Solutions and Licensing/Royalties across their third-party manufacturing portfolio.
Operating at the fulcrum of their global procurement business, you will be joining a high calibre team that consistently exceeds expectations and has consequently gained strong, executive level support from across the firm. This procurement function has a strong track record of developing their team, they experience low staff turnover and have consistently created new procurement leaders over the past 10 years.
You will be entrepreneurial, innovative and a strong influencer. You will also be seeking a world class, collaborative procurement function to enhance your career. If that sounds like you, apply today.
You will need the following skills to be suited to this role:
- Strong experience within the FMCG, Retail, or Pharmaceutical sectors, sourcing direct commodities, raw materials, or packaging/co-packing.
- Strong influencing skills across different commercial functions to drive excellent performance.
- Demonstrable history of delivering in a projects-based environment
Reasons to apply:
- Global role within an iconic brand
- The chance to lead global projects, engaging with c-level stakeholders on complex workstreams
- Join a collaborative, flexible business that truly put their people first.
- Competitive basic salary and strong package.
Opportunities to join an iconic, award-winning business – that is also growing this rapidly – are exceptionally rare. To be a part of an exciting period of expansion into new markets and geographies, send your CV to Alex at JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk to arrange a confidential discussion.