There is a great opportunity for graduates, postgraduates and undergraduates in the latest job notification by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). These white-collar jobs include Editor, Business Manager and Others. Candidates possessing the educational qualification and experience in the relevant subject can apply through the online mode.
Read on to know more about the vacancy details, age limit, salary and eligibility criteria for these posts. The last date of online application is 24 February 2020.
NCERT Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
- Editor (Urdu Language) – 1 Post
- Business Manager – 1 Post
- Assistant Production Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Business Manager – 1 Post
- Technical Officer– 1 Post
- Artist Grade-I – 1 Post
- Production Assistant – 1 Post
- Marketing Executive -1 Post
- Assistant Store Officer – 2 Posts
- Store Keeper Grade-I – 2 Posts
- Copy Holder – 1 Post
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Editor (Urdu Language) – Bachelor degree from a recognized University; Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing/Mass Communication/Journalism, Where editing is one of the subject.
- Business Manager – Master in Business Administration from a recognized university/Institute or a bachelors degree from a recognized University with two years Post Graduate Diploma in Sales/Marketing/Business Administration.
- Assistant Production Officer – Bachelor Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized University or Bachelor Degree in any subject with Diploma in Printing Technology.
- Assistant Business Manager – Master in Business Administration from a recognized university OR Degree from a recognized University and Post Graduate Diploma in Sales/Marketing/Business Administrator.
- Marketing Executive – Degree from a recognized University.
- Assistant Store Officer – Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce OR Degree/Diploma in any stream of Engineering/material management from a recognized university.
- Store Keeper Grade-I – Bachelors’ Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any stream of Engineering/material management from a recognized university.
- Copy Holder – Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board.
NCERT Recruitment 2020: How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 24 February 2020. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks for details.
NCERT Recruitment 2020: Important Date
Last date for submission of application for NCERT Recruitment 2020: 24 February 2020
NCERT Recruitment 2020: Important Links
Click Here for Official Website- http://www.ncert.nic.in/
Click Here for Notification- https://ciet.nic.in/soare3/AdvtNo01-ONLINE-12-2019.pdf
Click Here to Apply- https://ciet.nic.in/soare3/default.php
If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK