The “Logistics Automation Market” 2019-2024 focuses on highlighting technological developments, innovations, and growth prospects. The study of the Logistics Automation industry is very important to enhance industry productivity and for the study of the market forecast. A detailed analysis of key trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities manipulating revenue growth is presented in this Logistics Automation market research report. Overall, the study offers an in-depth overview of the market covering all major parameters.
Logistics Automation Market report aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Logistics Automation market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities of the industry.
Key Players Mentioned in the Logistics Automation Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275427
Scope of the Report:
Logistics Automation Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Logistics Automation market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Logistics Automation market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Logistics Automation market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Logistics Automation market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Logistics Automation market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275427
Key Market Trends:
Warehouse Management to Occupy Major Share
– Warehouse operations contribute to a majority of resource consumption. As companies are demanding new solutions to improve the efficiency of warehouses, to reduce cost and increasing awareness among the businesses around the world, the deployment of warehouse robots is set to increase.
– For instance, Alibaba, worlds largest retailer, has upgraded to robotic labor in one of its warehouse which has resulted in drastically reducing the labor workforce by 70% creating an opportunity for a highly skilled workforce.
– Mobile robots are witnessing high growth in small and medium warehouses with smaller pallet sizes, while industrial applications in large warehouses dedicated to foods and beverages demand articulated and palletizing robots.
– According to a survey from the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, 94% of food packaging operations are using robotics already, and half of them reported the plan to increase their level of automation over the next three to five years.
– For instance, in August 2018, Aberdeen-based inspection technology and service provider for the oil and gas industry, Innospection, Shell Brazil and SENAI CIMATEC technology institute in Salvador, Brazil, have signed a partnership agreement to develop a robot-based technology for in-service inspection of cargo oil tanks of FPSOs.
North America Accounted for the Largest Share
– North America occupied the largest share of the logistics automation market in 2018, due to the presence of several established e-commerce companies in the region and high investments for the development of logistics.
– The strong economy, with notable port traffic, increased e-commerce activity, and key manufacturing indices resulting in manufacturing growth, are poised to drive the demand for warehouses in the United States.
– A US-based third-party logistics company, DHL, plans to increase its warehouse capacity to 10 million square feet by 2020. The trend was followed by other companies, such as XPO Logistics and CEVA Logistics.
– According to the Association for Advancing Automation (A3), the North American automation market had set new records very recently. For the first nine months of 2017, 27,294 orders of robots valued at approximately USD 1.473 billion were sold in North America.
– According to RIA estimates, approximately 250,000 robots are now in use in the United States, accounting for the third highest in the world, behind Japan and China. Also, in the United States, manufacturing accounts for USD 2.17 trillion in annual economic activity, and more than 98% of U.S. manufacturers qualify as small businesses which leaves a huge scope for logistics automation.
– DHL plans to invest 300 million USD in North America to deploying new technology and transportation control towers in 350 of the 430 to improve productivity and reduce costs. These investments are expected to drive the market in the region.
- Analyzing the size of the Logistics Automation market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Logistics Automation market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Logistics Automation market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Logistics Automation market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Logistics Automation market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the Logistics Automation market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275427
Detailed TOC of Logistics Automation Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Exponential Growth of the E-commerce Industry
4.3.2 Advancements in Robotics
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Capital Investment and Lack of Skilled Personnel
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Component
5.2 By Enterprise Size
5.2.1 Small and Medium-size Enterprises
5.2.2 Large Enterprises
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Warehouse Management
5.3.2 Transportation Management
5.4 By End-user Industry
5.4.1 Retail and E-Commerce
5.4.2 Manufacturing and Automotive
5.4.3 Food and Beverages
5.4.4 Pharmaceuticals and Health Care
5.4.5 Oil and Gas
5.4.6 Aerospace and Defense
5.4.7 Other End-user Industries
5.5.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Dematic Corp.
6.1.2 Daifuku Co. Limited
6.1.3 Swisslog Holding Limited
6.1.4 Honeywell Intelligrated
6.1.5 Murata Machinery Limited
6.1.6 Knapp AG
6.1.7 Jungheinrich AG
6.1.8 SSI Schaefer LLC
6.1.9 Mecalux, SA
6.1.10 Beumer Group
6.1.11 TGW Logistics Group GmbH
6.1.12 Toshiba Infrastructure System and Solutions Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: