Lexington Brewing & Distilling
- Lead and manage business, promotions, distribution, innovation, sales, and pricing initiatives to sell our brands within chain accounts
- Utilize a proven track record of multi-state account management while developing account plans and budgets, prepare and present account reviews, and communicate activities effectively both internally and externally
- Build and cultivate effective relationships with chains relevant to the respective territory and cater to each account to improve market share and growth for all parties
- Conducted monthly meetings with buyers to sell-in new products, programs and promotional activities
- Review strategies to increase profitability and sales for products and buyers with IRI, sales data and program execution recaps.
- Work closely with wholesaler and local field sales personnel to align with LBD goals, increasing LBD brands visibility, and implement, manage, track execution, and evaluate results of pricing, distribution and space initiatives.
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Supports LBD Principals and Vision.
- Works directly with and maintains constant communication with all relevant sales personnel and the assigned LBD territory wholesalers and their sales staff to promote the sale of Lexington brands within the national, regional and local chain accounts.
- Maintains consistent market visitation schedule between all assigned territories; work quarterly target account list and visitation schedule including on and off premise chain accounts.
- Develops quarterly chain account target lists built from goals and objectives.
- Must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunity from VIP software, IRI, Nielson or other company provided sales software.
- Manages wholesaler direction; develop and maintain positive relationships with chain accounts.
- Monitors beer inventory to maintain proper amounts based on sales trends, promotions, and seasonal changes, monitor product for freshness.
- Performs administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, build wholesaler sales programs, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys).
- Assists in creating volume projections and marketing budgets; ensure compliance is maintained.
- Always maintains professional image and demeanor.