LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dec 3, 2019–
Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest demand planning and forecasting solution for a FMCG company. This success story provides comprehensive insights into how Infiniti’s demand planning and forecasting analysis helped a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company based out of Germany to slash operational costs and increase profits. Also, this article explains in detail the approach undertaken by the experts at Infiniti Research to help the client integrate supply and demand planning.
The key challenges faced by the client include:
- Lack of end-to-end visibility and collaboration in a multi-tier environment
- Lack of planning and coordination between supply chain tiers
- Unexpected and seasonal changes in product demand
Demand planning and forecasting analysis can help businesses to deal with production delays and inventory surplus challenges. Request a free proposal today.
Infiniti’s demand planning and forecasting analysis comprised of:
- Market research engagement to thoroughly analyze the German FMCG market landscape
- Market opportunity assessment to identify lucrative business opportunities in the German FMCG market
- Inventory management solution to efficiently align the current demand and supply requirements
- Demand forecasting analysis to integrate supply and demand planning
- Competitor analysis solution to analyze competitors’ supply chain operations and processes
- Wondering how your business can benefit from our demand planning and forecasting analysis? Request more information from our experts.
Our demand planning and forecasting analysis can help you to efficiently forecast, plan, and manage inventory requirements. Contact us to leverage our demand planning and forecasting solution to tackle your supply chain challenges.
The demand planning and forecasting analysis helped the FMCG company to:
- Better manage supply and demand planning
- Build a back-up or contingency plan
- Increase real-time visibility into supply chain processes
- Reduce communication gaps between production and distribution units
- Reduce time to market
- Identify third-party logistics provider to support at times of peak demand
- Reduce operating costs by 27%
- Want to gain more insights into our services portfolio?Request a free brochure.
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us
CONTACT: Infiniti Research
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT RETAIL
SOURCE: Infiniti Research
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 12/03/2019 11:02 AM/DISC: 12/03/2019 11:02 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2019.