Indirect Procurement Manager – World-Renowned Brand – Midlands – Blue-Chip Environment – Leadership – £50-60k + package
A market-leader in the FMCG retail space is seeking a bright, ambitious indirect procurement manager to join their best in class procurement function, working out of their centralised office in Leamington Spa. Joining a brand with a massive global reach and reporting directly into the Head of Procurement, the successful Procurement professional will be exposed to, and work alongside, other members of the Procurement team in a role that covers all indirect categories including HR, IT, FM, Professional Services, Logistics and Marketing.
Indirect Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning potential sourcing opportunities, from local to global, and being able to provide a clear outlook on how they will be capitalised on.
- Working alongside, and supporting, the Head of Procurement whilst assuming ownership over specific projects and categories.
- Working with suppliers and enhancing existing relationships to ensure company progression through suitability, minimising total cost and maximising quality of product, service and reliability.
- Developing a strong understand for the needs of stakeholders and customers ensuring you will be exposed to the key personnel that make the firm such a household name.
- Managing Tender process across indirect categories
Key Responsibilities & Experience:
- Experience working across indirect categories role
- Strong initiative and capacity to multi-task while working under pressure
- Experience working in a retailor FMCG environment
- Positive personality with ability to create strong relationships
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to expand their career within the FMCG/retail industries. Working within a best-in-class procurement function in a fast moving environment, the successful individual can expect to progress quickly to a senior position.
If you feel you would be suited to this role, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Indirect Procurement Manager, Finance, Banking, Insurance, HR, Professional Services, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Sourcing, Buyer, Senior Buyer, London, South London, FTSE 100, Blue Chip Organisations, Travel, Degree, CIPS, Marketing Procurement, HR Procurement, FM Procurement