DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “VNA Market and PACS Market by Procurement, Delivery, Vendor, and End User – Global Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The VNA & PACS market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2020 to 2027 to reach $4.89 billion by 2027.
Factors such as growing investments in the medical imaging market, technological advancements in diagnostic imaging modalities, rising geriatric imaging volumes, growing healthcare IT and EHR adoption, and growing big data in healthcare are driving the growth of the VNA & PACS market.
Also, the penetration of AI in medical imaging and integration of PACS/VNA with EMR and hybrid & cloud-based solutions are expected to provide opportunities for players operating in this market in the coming years. However, factors such as data migration and lack of interoperability are hindering the growth of this market.
The VNA & PACS market study presents historical market data in terms of value (2018 and 2019), estimated current data (2020), and forecasts for 2027 by product and end user. The study also evaluates industry competitors and analyzes the market at the regional and country level.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of product type, end user, and region/countries?
- What was the historical market for VNA & PACS across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates for the period of 2020 to 2027?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the overall VNA & PACS market?
- Who are the major players in the VNA & PACS market?
- How is the competitive landscape, and who are the market leaders in the overall VNA & PACS market?
- What are the recent developments in the overall VNA & PACS market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the overall VNA & PACS market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Growing Investments in The Medical Imaging Market
- Technological Advancements in Diagnostic Imaging Modalities
- Rising Geriatric Imaging Volumes
- Growing Demand for Imaging Equipment
- Rapidly Growing Big Data in Healthcare
- Growing Healthcare IT And EHR Adoption
- Longer Product Lifecycle of VNA
- Budgetary Constraints
- Integration of PACS/VNA with EMR
- Penetration of AI in Medical Imaging
- Adoption of Hybrid & Cloud-Based Solutions Offering Growth Avenues
- Rapidly Growing Telehealth Market
- Data Migration
- Lack of Interoperability
- Novarad Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Infinitt Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers Ag
- Hyland Software, Inc.
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- General Electric Company
- Mach7 Technologies
- Bridgehead Software, Ltd.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Sectra Ab
- Change Healthcare, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6bjyl