No one was injured in the blaze that was reported around 3 am from Chithara village in Dadri area. The fire was brought under control in a couple of hours, an official said.
A short circuit possibly triggered the fire in one of the warehouses, which then spread into the other, according to the official.
“The warehouses contained goods made of foam and plastic, and mobile phone covers. The loss of damage is being assessed,” the official said. PTI KIS
Disclaimer :- This story has not been edited by Outlook staff and is auto-generated from news agency feeds. Source: PTI