LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dec 30, 2020–
The new Digital Signage market research report from SpendEdge indicates an incremental growth during the forecast period as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
SpendEdge has announced the release of its Global Digital Signage Market Procurement Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
As the markets recover SpendEdge expects the Digital Signage market size to grow by USD 7 billion during the period 2020-2024.
Digital Signage Market Analysis
Analysis of the cost and volume drivers and supply market forecasts in various regions are offered in this Digital Signage research report. This market intelligence report also analyzes the top supply markets and the critical cost drivers that can aid buyers and suppliers devise a cost-effective category management strategy.
Insights Delivered into the Digital Signage Market
This market intelligence report on Digital Signage answers to all the critical problems faced by investors who seek cost-saving opportunities in a competitive market. It also offers actionable anecdotes on the industry structure and supply market forecasts including highlights of the top vendors in this market. Our procurement experts have determined effective category pricing strategies that are attuned to the dynamics of this market which can be leveraged to maximize revenue generation against minimum investments on the products.
The reports help buyers understand:
- Global and regional spend potential for Digital Signage for the period of 2020-2024
- Risk management and sustainability strategies
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
- Pricing outlook and factors influencing the procurement process
This Digital Signage Market procurement research report offers coverage of:
- Regional spend dynamism and factors impacting costs
- The total cost of ownership and cost-saving opportunities
- Supply chain margins and pricing models
This market intelligence report identifies the major costs incurred by suppliers and provides additional information on:
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
- The Digital Signage market will register an incremental spend of about USD 7 billion during the forecast period.
- The Digital Signage market is segmented by Geographic Landscape (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- The market is concentrated due to the presence of a few established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., and SHARP CORP
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform – Contact Us.
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know morehttps://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/30/2020 10:30 AM/DISC: 12/30/2020 10:30 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.