LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The global incident and emergency management software is poised to experience spend growth of more than USD 30 billion between 2019-2024 at a CAGR of over 6%. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Request free sample pages
Read the 120-page research report with TOC and LOE on “Global incident and emergency management software – Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend.”
SpendEdge’s reports now include an in-depth complimentary analysis of the COVID-19 impact on procurement and the latest market data to help your company overcome sourcing challenges. Our incident and emergency management software procurement intelligence report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights into the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
Information on Latest Trends and Supply Chain Market Information Knowledge center on COVID-19 impact assessment
Insights into the Market Price Trends
- Raw material prices account for a significant portion of suppliers’ OPEX. Any increase in these prices leads to a substantial increase in suppliers’ OPEX, which will have a direct impact on buyers’ incident and emergency management software procurement price.
- The increase in minimum wages across countries and expectations for a better lifestyle will compel suppliers to increase their compensations for employees. While this will increase suppliers’ OPEX, this will have an inflationary impact on buyers’ incident and emergency management software procurement expenditure.
Insights to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their incident and emergency management software requirements. This procurement report answers the following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the incident and emergency management software category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Insights into strategies that will help buyers optimize their category management practices. The report answers the following questions:
- What should be my strategic procurement objectives, activities, and enablers for the incident and emergency management software category?
- What negotiation levers can I pull for cost-saving?
- What are incident and emergency management software procurement best practices I should be promoting in my supply chain?
Some of the top incident and emergency management software suppliers enlisted in this report
This incident and emergency management software procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- NEC Corp.
- Motorola Solutions Inc.
- Hexagon AB
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform– Activate Free subscription.
Table of Content
Category Pricing Insights
Category Management Strategy
Category Management Enablers
Suppliers under Coverage
US Market Insights
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo?