LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 1, 2020–
The global government relations services is poised to experience spend growth of more than USD 6 billion between 2018-2023 at a CAGR of over 7%. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Request free sample pages
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200901005866/en/
SpendEdge has announced the release of its Global Government Relations Services Market Procurement Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
Read the 120-page research report with TOC and LOE on “Global government relations services – Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend.”
SpendEdge’s reports now include an in-depth complimentary analysis of the COVID-19 impact on procurement and the latest market data to help your company overcome sourcing challenges. Our government relations services procurement intelligence report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights into the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
Information on Latest Trends and Supply Chain Market InformationKnowledge center on COVID-19 impact assessment
Insights into the Market Price Trends
- Raw material prices account for a significant portion of suppliers’ OPEX. Any increase in these prices leads to a substantial increase in suppliers’ OPEX, which will have a direct impact on buyers’ government relations services procurement price.
- The increase in minimum wages across countries and expectations for a better lifestyle will compel suppliers to increase their compensations for employees. While this will increase suppliers’ OPEX, this will have an inflationary impact on buyers’ government relations services procurement expenditure.
Insights to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their government relations services requirements. This procurement report answers the following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the government relations services category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Insights into strategies that will help buyers optimize their category management practices. The report answers the following questions:
- What should be my strategic procurement objectives, activities, and enablers for the government relations services category?
- What negotiation levers can I pull for cost-saving?
- What are government relations services procurement best practices I should be promoting in my supply chain?
Some of the top government relations services suppliers enlisted in this report
This government relations services procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform – Activate Free subscription.
Table of Content
Category Pricing Insights
Category Management Strategy
Category Management Enablers
Suppliers under Coverage
US Market Insights
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know morehttps://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo?
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200901005866/en/
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NETWORKS INTERNET MOBILE/WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/01/2020 11:58 AM/DISC: 09/01/2020 11:58 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.