LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 15, 2020–
SpendEdge has been monitoring the global Automobile Fuel Injection System market, and the market is poised to experience a spend growth of more than USD 18 billion between 2017-2022 at a CAGR of over 5%. Request free sample pages.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200515005152/en/
COVID-19 Impact Assessment and Market Insights
SpendEdge’s reports now include an in-depth complimentary analysis of the COVID-19 impact on procurement and the latest market data to help your company overcome sourcing challenges. Our Automobile Fuel Injection SystemProcurement Market Intelligence Report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights into the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
To stay on top of the latest trends and supply market information, check out SpendEdge’s knowledge center on COVID-19 impact assessment.
Insights into the market price trends
- The base metal prices are expected to increase during the forecast period owing to the rise in import duties and undersupply of these metals. This will eventually increase automobile fuel injection system procurement expenditure.
- Employee costs are expected to increase mainly due to the growing shortage of skilled labor, which leads to a demand for higher wages from the existing talent pool. Moreover, the rise in minimum wages of employees will drive expenses associated with labor
Pricing models that buyers must implement while entering into a contract with suppliers
Customized pricing is the most-widely adopted pricing model in the automobile fuel injection system market.
- Fixed pricing: Reduces management effort in monitoring market prices.
- Volume-based pricing: Allows buyers to avail of significant discounts and provide buyers budget optimization opportunities, thereby widening avenues to save costs during automobile fuel injection system procurement
Insights into strategies that will help buyers optimize their procurement spend
- Buyers prefer suppliers that manufacture products with innovative technologies that meet the current world emission standards without affecting the performance of the engine. This will help buyers to optimize their automotive fuel injection procurement expenditure
- Conducting a feasibility study in terms of the cost before engaging in a contract with suppliers, aids buyers to estimate the cost incurred up to a certain period to help buyers optimize their automotive fuel injection procurement expenditure
Some of the topAutomobile Fuel Injection Systemsuppliers enlisted in this report
This Automobile Fuel Injection System market procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Delphi Technologies
- Infineon Technologies
- Magneti Marelli
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment, subscribe to our procurement platform.
Free sample of reports that you may like:
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo?
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200515005152/en/
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 05/15/2020 08:30 AM/DISC: 05/15/2020 08:30 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.